Okay, so I’ve been nominated for the The Sunshine Blogger Award by Sushi. I am so grateful to have been chosen by this incredible writer. She’s also an admirable poet whom I look up to. In fact, she’s the one who’s inspired me to start a blog. Check out her blog by clicking on her name (above) and show her some love because she deserves it.
Here are the answers to the questions asked by sushi…
1.Love or Wealth?
2.What’s your favorite post on my blog?
HUSH by Sushi
3.Favorite post on your own blog?
4.Favorite post on anyone else’s blog?
WORDS by Agastya
5.Would you rather be famous for a day or completely left alone for a day?
I’d be famous for day.
Ships are safe at the shore but that’s not what they’re built for.
7.Do you think guys are better best friends or girls?
I feel like it depends.
8.Pizza or french fries?
Pizza, any day.
9.What’s the deepest thing you’ve heard or read or seen?
Every year you pass your birthday and know that you were born that day but every year you also pass your death day and have no clue.
10.What’s the saddest song you’ve heard?
Human by Christina Perri
11.What are your thoughts on depression or anxiety?
Something everyone with a heartbeat has experienced at some point in their lives. It’s not always sadness and crying. Sometimes, it’s just the numb feeling when you want to cry but no tears fall. Anxiety is when you rehearse the word ‘here’ plenty of times before the teacher calls out your name.
1.Thank the person(s) who nominated you
2.Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
3.Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award and write them 11 questions.
- fractured faith blog
- Bent on Love
- uncertainty web
- Simple Ula
- What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up?
- If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
- Favourite post from my blog?
- Favourite blog across WordPress ?
- When did something start out badly for you but in the end, it was great?
- Would you rather lose all your money and valuables or lose all of the pictures you’ve ever taken?
- Where is that one place you feel most like yourself?
- Who inspires you the most?
- Are you a messy or a clean person?
- Are you a dog or cat person?
- Would you rather always be 10 minutes late or always be 20 minutes early?